Cook your wings, then toss with Habanero Honey Bacon Jam and cook for 15 more minutes. You will be the Hero on Game-Day!
- 3 lbs chicken wing pieces
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 4 oz Habanero Honey Bacon Jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss the wings in a mixing bowl with the oil. Set the bowl aside for later.
- Bake the wings on a baking sheet in the oven for 30 minutes, or until wings begin to crisp. Remove the wings and toss in the mixing bowl with the Habanero Honey Bacon Jam and return to the oven for 15 minutes or until the sauce begins to caramelize.
- Remove from oven, serve hot on pickled vegetables with your favorite dipping sauce!
If you ware a vegetarian or vegan, you are going to love these. Heck, I love these and I am a total carnivore!
- 1 head of cauliflower (approx. 4 cups of florets)
- ½ cup milk (for vegan: use water or almond or soy milk)
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (can sub gluten-free rice flour)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp of paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup frank's red hot sauce
- 1 tbsp butter (for vegan: use earth balance buttery spread)
- Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper or grease very well with oil. Preheat your oven to 425-450 F depending on your oven.
- Wash and cut cauliflower head into bite sized pieces/florets.
- Mix the milk/water/flour and spices in a medium mixing bowl (set aside the hot sauce and butter for later). Mix until the batter is thick and is able to coat the cauliflower without dripping.
- Dip the cauliflower in the batter. You can do this one by one or in batches. shake off excess batter before placing cauliflower on the baking sheet. Lay the cauliflower single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown, flipping the florets over half way through to get all sides golden brown and crispy.
- While the cauliflower is baking, get your buffalo wing sauce ready. In a small saucepan on low heat melt butter and mix in hot sauce. Remove from the heat just as it starts to melt. Stir together and set aside.
- Once the cauliflower is done its first bake in the batter, remove them from the oven and put all the baked florets into a mixing bowl with the wing sauce and toss to coat evenly.
- Return cauliflower to baking sheet and bake in the oven for another 20-25minutes. Serve with ranch, blue cheese, or your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
I love a California Roll. It’s much easier to make than you think.
For the Sushi Rice
2 cups Japanese short or medium grain rice
2 1/2 cups cold water
5 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
2 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp salt
Wash the rice with cold water until the water runs clear. Drain well. If you have a rice maker, follow rice maker instructions (add 2 cups rice and 2 1/2 cups water) and cook on the white rice setting or follow stove-top directions on rice package ,which is usually 4 cups water to 2 cups rice.
When rice is cooked, transfer to a large bowl and break it up to get rid of all the hot clumps. Let the rice cool. Rice should still be warm when you stir in your sushi vinegar.
1/2 lb Imitation crab meat
1 Avocado, ripe but firm
1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced into long julienne strips
Toasted Nori Seaweed
Assembling your California Rolls:
Wrap your Sushi mat in plastic wrap before using it (this makes it re-useable and you don’t even have to wash it!).Fold the pieces of nori in half to split them. Spread generous handful of rice onto nori. Keep hands we to spread rice evenly.
Place your fillings across the center of your nori lengthwise (don’t overfill or the roll won’t seal).
Start rolling using your matt to firmly keep the roll in place. Apply some pressure to make a tight roll. If its not tight enough, it will be difficult to cut.
Run your sharp knife through a damp paper towel before slicing so the rice won’t stick as much. Cut the roll in half, then line the two halves up and slice into even 1-inch rings. I have found that it slices easier when you slice quickly.
Wasabi paste or wasabi powder
For spicy mayo: Mayonnaise -1 Tbsp and Sriracha hot chili sauce – 1 tsp (or more!)
“Preston Cooks For You did a wonderful job with our dinner party for 10 people. He was easy to work with and professional and the food was delicious! All of our guests wanted to know where we found this fabulous chef and to hire him for themselves.”
The price for a plated dinner party varies according to your customized menu selection. Below are just a few of the numerous menus that we will create together*.
Dinner with Friends: $69
Spanakopita with Tzatziki
Orange, Radish & Mint Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
Moroccan Beef Stew served over Herb and Citrus Couscous
Hummus and Naan
Moroccan Chocolate Cake
Romantic Night at Home: $79/person
Coeur a la Creme with Mango Chutney &
Chorizo Stuffed Mushrooms
Salad or Choice of Soup
Pan Seared Duck Breast w/ Plum Sauce
Roasted Butternut Squash
Sautéed Swiss Chard
Ginger Chocolate Cake w/Bourbon Sauce
Special Occasion: $89/person
Signature Marshall Crab Puffs
Goat Cheese Truffles
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Spicy Sunflower Salad w/Carrot Sriracha Vinaigrette
Braised Short Ribs w/Chimichuri
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Cheesecake w/Macerated Berries
Taxes are included. *Prices are subject to change based on menu selection. Additional charges may apply for equipment rental.
A 50% Deposit is required at Contract Signing. If a problem or cancellation arises, we ask that you cancel your order 24 hours prior to your event. If you fail to cancel within that time period, your deposit becomes non-refundable.
Add $250 Gratuity for dinner service on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- 5 large avocadoes, slightly soft
- 2 large limes, juice of
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large tomato, Diced (I like to scoop the seeds out first)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- finely chopped fresh jalapeno (optional)
- Slice avocados in half then discard the seed. Scoop out of shell with a spoon. Place in bowl then add juice of one fresh lime to prevent browning. Use a fork to mash to desired consistency.
- Add chopped onions, tomato, garlic and cilantro. Stir gently to mix ingredients while adding juice of second lime and then salt to taste. Stir just slightly, until incorporated. Add jalapeño to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips for a dip or as a side to any Mexican dish.
Flour Tortillas and Corn Shells, Taco Meat, Green Chile Chicken or Marinated Portobello Mushrooms, Cheese, Sour Cream, Green Onions, lettuce, Tomatoes, Cilantro Lime Rice, Ranchero Beans, Chips and Salsa
$10.49 Per Person for Portobello Mushroom
$10.99 Per Person One Meat
$11.49 Per Person Two Meats
$11.99 Per Person Two Meats and Mushroom
Flour Tortillas, Fajita Beef, Seasoned Chicken or Marinated Portobello Mushrooms, Grilled Onions and Peppers, Cheese, Sour Cream, Cilantro Lime Rice, Ranchero Beans, Chips and Salsa
$10.99 Per Person Portobello Mushroom
$11.99 Per Person One Meat
$12.99 Per Person Two Meats
$13.49 Per Person Two Meats and Mushroom
Taco Meat with Red Sauce, Green Chile Chicken or Marinated Portobello Mushrooms with Creamy White Sauce, Cheese, Sour Cream, Green Onions, Cilantro Lime Rice, Ranchero Beans, Chips and Salsa
$10.49 Per Person for Portobello Mushroom
$10.99 Per Person for Beef
$11.49 Per Person Chicken
Guacamole and Tortilla Chips
Made Fresh Per Quart (Serves 8-10)
Queso and Tortilla Chips
Creamy Queso with Fresh Jalapenos, Tomatoes, Cilantro, and Poblano Peppers. Per Quart (Serves 10-15)
5-Layer Dip and Tortilla Chips
Layers of Refried Beans, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Pico de Gallo and cheese, topped with jalapenos and served with tortilla chips.
Southwest Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Black Beans
$.99 Per Person
$1.50 service charge per person for Plates, Cutlery and Napkins