Tamale Scalloped Corn Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 15g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Scalloped Corn (this recipe is cut in half)
- 2 cans whole kernal corn, undrained
- 2 can cream style corn
- 4 large eggs
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers, crushed
- Salt, pepper, chili powder, and cayenne to taste
- 2 cans HiPower or Hormel canned tamales.
- Combine corn, eggs, seasonings, and crackers. Place in buttered baking dish. Place sliced tamales on top. Bake at 350 until firm (but still moist) and lightly brown (20-30 minutes).
Preston Cooks For You http://prestoncooks.com/