Cook your wings, then toss with Habanero Honey Bacon Jam and cook for 15 more minutes. You will be the Hero on Game-Day!
Habanero Honey Bacon Jam Hot Wings
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 lbs chicken wing pieces
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 4 oz Habanero Honey Bacon Jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss the wings in a mixing bowl with the oil. Set the bowl aside for later.
- Bake the wings on a baking sheet in the oven for 30 minutes, or until wings begin to crisp. Remove the wings and toss in the mixing bowl with the Habanero Honey Bacon Jam and return to the oven for 15 minutes or until the sauce begins to caramelize.
- Remove from oven, serve hot on pickled vegetables with your favorite dipping sauce!
Preston Cooks For You http://prestoncooks.com/