Makes 4-6 servings
- Cauliflower, one large head
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chive or three green onions chopped
- 8 oz plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp bacon bits
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook cauliflower until tender and let cool
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Process cauliflower until smooth with food processor or electric mixer. Add in yogurt, sour cream and process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients together in a medium bowl and mix.
- Use cooking spray on small oven safe dish and spoon mixture into dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes then broil for a few minutes until top is golden brown.
Recipe Source: Slightly modified from