Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 large avocadoes, slightly soft
- 2 large limes, juice of
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large tomato, Diced (I like to scoop the seeds out first)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- finely chopped fresh jalapeno (optional)
- Slice avocados in half then discard the seed. Scoop out of shell with a spoon. Place in bowl then add juice of one fresh lime to prevent browning. Use a fork to mash to desired consistency.
- Add chopped onions, tomato, garlic and cilantro. Stir gently to mix ingredients while adding juice of second lime and then salt to taste. Stir just slightly, until incorporated. Add jalapeño to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips for a dip or as a side to any Mexican dish.
Preston Cooks For You http://prestoncooks.com/