Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 147
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 28g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium unpeeled red or purple potatoes, cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place all of the potatoes in a large pot; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 20-30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl; add onion. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preston Cooks For You http://prestoncooks.com/