Order your Christmas Cookies now. Have them delivered or pick them up at your convenience at Kitchen 66, Orders must be made by December 23rd
Cookies (Decorated Sugar Cookies, Peppermint Mocha, White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry, Russian Tea Cakes, Gingerbread) – $15/dozen + tax
Cookies in a Christmas Tin and delivered – $25/dozen + tax
Complete the form below and I will contact you within 24 hrs.
For the cake:
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 5 oz. finely chopped, good quality, white chocolate
- 10 oz jar of Raspberry Preserves (I use Dickinson’s)
For the Frosting:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 (32-oz.) package powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, egg whites, water and oil in large bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in white chocolate. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cakes on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely. I like to take a bread knife and slice the rounded top portion off. Makes the cake a little more uniform
- Spread 1/2 jar of raspberry preserves on flat side of first cake layer. Top with second layer and spread with remaining preserves. Top with remaining cake layer.
To make frosting, add all ingredients to large mixing bowl and mix, gradually to a medium-high setting until smooth and creamy.
With a frosting knife, spread frosting over top and sides of cake. Garnish with fresh raspberries and white chocolate curls.
Recipe Source: Modified from